- Drink a cup of tea, put your feet up and stare idly out of the window. Warning: Do not attempt this while driving.
- Do one thing at a time. Remember multitasking is a moral weakness (except for women who have superior brain function.)
- Do not be pushed into answering questions. A response is not the same as an answer. Ponder, take your time.
- Learn our Slow Manifesto.
- Yawn often. Medical studies have shown lots of things, and possibly that yawning may be good for you.
- Spend more time in bed. You have a better chance of cultivating your dreams (not your aspirations.)
- Read the slow stories.
- Spend more time in the bathtub. (See letter from Major Smythe-Blunder.)
- Practice doing nothing. (Yes this is the difficult one.)
- Avoid too much seriousness. Laugh, because you’re live on earth for a limited time only.
Empfehlungen des „International Institute of not doing much“
Schreibe einen Kommentar